How it Works
Waterskiing can be arranged by email, phone or text. Below are more details.
Guest skiing is $50.00 each time Anyone can ski as guest for $50.00/visit and that includes a driver, lifejacket, ski(s) and instruction if needed. They can also bring up to 2 additional observers (friends & family) to ride in the boat
Water Ski instruction
- 5 nationally certified coaches
- Novice, intermediate, advance, expert instruction
- Basic two-ski beginner, learn to slalom ski, trick skiing, barefoot
- Side mounted boom teaching aid
- Learn to ski package – 3 visits during the season, all instruction and equipment, flexible scheduling, $130.00 for 3 lessons!
- Nautique 200 tournament tow boat, all our equipment including skis, lifejackets, ropes, handles, gloves, barefoot boom, exclusively permitted tournament slalom course
- Boat driving privilege including instruction, slalom course boat driving instruction
- Ottawa Water Ski Club t-shirt
- Ability to ski on your own schedule with friends and family 7 days/week from May to October
- Wakeye video rig for stable video and pictures
Addtnl charge of $4.50/minute ski time. (Skiers average 4-5 mins per outing)
- Members do not pay per visit, they pay in mid-season and end of season
The Benefits of Membership
You will have access to all our equipment including:
Water skis, life jackets, tow ropes, handles, Barefoot Boom for instruction. Access to the boat including driving privileges, access to our tournament ready slalom course.
Any club communication, tournaments, barbecues, industry news, annual general meeting, and much more.